lundi 5 août 2019

TWEET



En attendant de "chopper" le podcast si podcast il y a, voici la coupure de web :

Tell me about it, stud: Olivia Newton-John explains why she's auctioning off iconic "Grease" outfit


On November 2, Olivia Newton-John is teaming with Julien's Auctions to sell items from her long career -- including the iconic black pants and leather jacket she wore as Sandy in Grease.

Olivia tells ABC Radio that surprisingly, it wasn't difficult to part with them. Since the money raised by the auction will go to Olivia's Cancer Wellness & Research Centre, in her native Australia, she had no compunction about selling anything, including that outfit.


"I've worn them and that was another part of my life, and now it can go to good use and someone can enjoy them," Olivia says. "I'm hoping it will end up in a museum somewhere so that people can see them in the future, but if not, a billionaire from China who wants it for his granddaughter...that's fine too!"


But there's a lot more on the block than just Grease items.


"I didn't realize I had so much stuff!" Olivia laughs. "I had stuff in storage at my house.... I had stuff in storage in L.A. My assistant Dana....had scripts and books and things from TV shows...and clothing that I'd had on tour....so there was a lot of surprises that I had forgot about."


When deciding what to keep and what to sell, Olivia would ask herself, "Can I let this go?"


"And every time the answer [was yes]...because it was going to be won by somebody who'd enjoy it and it would help my...Centre," she explains. "So it was a win-win for me."


But before she packed up Sandy's pants, Olivia admits she tried them on one last time. 
"I did, and I wasn't going to tell anyone unless I could get in [them]!" she laughs. "But thank goodness, at least my legs got in there!"




.
L'Ecran Pop : Grease de retour en cinéma karaoké géant au Grand Rex de Paris





Après une première saison 2018/2019 réussie, L'Ecran Pop "Grease" reviendra au Grand Rex à la rentrée 2019 pour 4 séances de ciné karaoké géant le 12 septembre, le 17 octobre, le 15 novembre et le 13 décembre 2019.

Le film sera projeté en version originale sous-titrée cinéma-karaoké, avec les paroles qui défilent sur l’écran, en plus des traductions.



Pendant le « pré-show » qui précède chaque séance, les spectateurs seront plongés dans l’univers du film avec des live shows, jeux, défis, karaoké, et cadeaux à remporter. Vous aurez aussi droit au concours de costumes le plus cool de tous les temps !

Rappelons que ce film "Grease" a comptabilisé 5 300 000 entrées en France l’année de sa sortie (1978). Aucun film musical n’a jamais égalé ce succès. Adapté de la comédie musicale homonyme de Jim Jacobs et Warren Casey créée en 1972 à Broadway, "Grease" est un enchainement de chansons devenues cultes. Sa popularité, qui ne faiblit pas 40 ans après sa sortie, est la parfaite recette pour des soirées cinéma-karaoké explosives. "Grease" est d’ailleurs l’un des films les plus joués en Sing-Along depuis des décennies dans les pays anglo-saxons.



En savoir plus sur https://www.sortiraparis.com/loisirs/cinema/articles/176115-l-ecran-pop-grease-en-cinema-karaoke-geant-au-grand-rex-de-paris#7EKQwMz6zv4FYtRD.99


.
ON THIS DAY


After a ton of million selling records and being part of the highest grossing movie musical to ever hit theaters, Olivia Newton-John received her star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame on this day, August 5th, back in 1981. / Après une tonne de millions de disques vendus et faisant partie de la comédie musicale la plus rentable à ce jour, Olivia Newton-John a reçu son étoile sur le Hollywood Walk Of Fame le 5 août 1981.


Aucun commentaire: