vendredi 16 août 2019

NEWSPAPER

ONJ prendra place sur la couverture du Daily Express ce 16 août !







OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN: I’m doing really well in cancer battle
Daily Express
16 Aug 2019
By News Reporter


Olivia NewtonJohn and Jane Seymour at the Industry Dance Awards


OLIVIA Newton-John got physical with actress Jane Seymour at a glitzy Hollywood event this week.

The Grease star, 70, who is battling cancer for the third time, looked radiant at the Industry Dance Awards and Cancer Benefit Show, in Los Angeles.

The singer-actress, who received a Lifetime Achievement Award, was upbeat despite having fractured her pelvis in recent months after bone cancer spread to her sacrum.

Olivia said: “I just want everyone to know I’m here, I’m doing great. I’m doing really well and I’m really healthy.

“It was a challenging year because I broke my sacrum and I had to learn to walk again and everything. But I am strong and I am back and I’m feeling good and loving every minute.”

After receiving a donation for the Cancer Wellness and Research Centre in her native Australia, Olivia said: “It’s such an honour, and I am so grateful to receive that amazing cheque for my cancer wellness centre.”

She told how the money will help to support many people “going through their cancer journey”.

Olivia fought breast cancer in 1992 and in 2013 and last year had radiation therapy.



https://twitter.com/Daily_Express



.
PEOPLE



.
OH JANE ...



Aucun commentaire: