vendredi 16 août 2019

PETIT TAPIS ROUGE



.
MUSIQUE





.

LE CORNER PRESS DE KAY





Olivia: I’m back and I’m doing really well

Daily Mirror (Northern Ireland)
16 Aug 2019
BY MOLLY PIKE


STAR Olivia Newton-john beams as she returns to the red carpet in LA and gets a big hug from actress pal Jane Seymour.
The Grease legend, 70, was stepping out for the first time since opening up about her third battle with breast cancer.
She recently revealed the disease is stage four – meaning that her chances of recovery are very slim.
But she looked happy and glamorous as she collected a lifetime achievement gong at the Industry Dance Awards and Cancer Benefit Show at the Avalon Hollywood club.
And she said: “I just want everyone to know, I’m here, I’m doing great. I’m doing really well and I’m really healthy.

“It was a challenging year because I broke my sacrum and I had to learn to walk again and everything. “But I am strong and I am back and I’m feeling good and loving every minute.”

Olivia, who has daughter Chloe Lattanzi, 33, won her first fight with cancer in 1992.
She revealed her latest blow in November – five years after her second ordeal.
Olivia said she had decided it was better for her mental health if her doctors did not tell her how long she had left. Earlier this month, she said: “When you’re given a cancer diagnosis, you are suddenly given a possibility of a time limit.

“If you believe the statistics, you’re going to make them happen. If somebody tells you, ‘You have six months to live’, very possibly you will, because you believe that.”








Un aperçu, le même, de la ferme australienne récemment vendue ...



Merci Kay !


.
LE GLOBE

Le genre de lecture trashy que tu regarde en faisant la queue à ton supermarché ...

BRAVE OLIVIA WON’T GIVE IN TO KILLER CANCER!
Grease star will go down fighting
Globe
26 Aug 2019


Merci Kay !


‘I’m doing really well. I’m thriving,’ says Olivia

GREASE icon Olivia Newton-John and her daughter, Chloe Lattanzi, broke down when talking about the brave star’s “incurable” stage IV breast cancer that’s roared back for a third time!

The 70-year-old You’re the One That I Want songbird thought she was in the clear after battling the savage disease in 1992 and again in 2013. However, a tumor was discovered in her lower spine in 2017.

Choking back tears, Chloe, 33, the singer’s daughter with first hubby, actor Matt Lattanzi, revealed she was “angry” and “in denial” when she learned about the disease’s return.

She says they avoid talking about it to avoid making it a “bigger” deal in their relationship.

“If she’s having a day where she needs to talk about it, I’m there to listen,” says Chloe. “I’ll never bring it up unless she wants to.”

Docs haven’t forecasted how long her mom has to live and Chloe says: “For me, it’s better not to have any ideas of what they expect.”

But Prof. Jonathan Cebon, who works with the singer’s Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute in Melbourne, Australia, grimly notes the cancer is “in her bones” and “not curable.”

She currently uses marijuana grown in the backyard of the Santa Barbara home she shares with hubby John Easterling to help with pain.

“I’m doing really well,” insists the courageous actress, who is an inspiration to other cancer patients. “I’m thriving.”


.
L'INTRO

Quand les danseurs célèbrent la musique d'ONJ ... ça le fait !

Aucun commentaire: