dimanche 4 août 2019

FACEBOOK & TWITTER







.
NEW IDEA


... c'est pas demain que ...



Chloe Lattanzi TO BE A MUM !

New Idea
12 Aug 2019

Olivia Newton-john’s daughter Chloe Lattanzi, 33, has sparked rumours she could be expecting her first child, after her fiancé James Driskill posted a picture of her in a bikini with the caption: “I am a lucky guy. That’s my Bahama Mama I love you.” The post was flooded with comments, including one from Chloe’s mother, which said, “beautiful lady”, and another from Patty Lattanzi who said she was “proud” of her niece.
The news comes after Olivia, 70, told Page Six of Chloe’s plans for her to become a grandmother.
“I would love that, but yeah I have ‘grandogs’ right now,” she said. “They’re talking about it, but they’ve been talking about it for a long time,” she revealed, referring to Chloe and James. “So I don’t know when that will happen.”
Chloe also spoke of becoming a mum last year. “Having a baby has been on my mind a lot lately, and when I’m ready I know Mum will be the best support system,” she said. “We’ve been through a lot together, but not a day goes by when I’m not happy and proud to call her my mum.”




.
QUELQUES TWEETS






Aucun commentaire: