mercredi 31 juillet 2019

LA COUPURE DE HELLO

Olivia Newton-John makes new start as she sells her home


It's the end of an era for Olivia Newton-John, who just sold her holiday home in New South Wales, Australia. The Grease star is literally moving on after nearly 40 years, having bought the property in 1981 and renovated it in 2002. The new owner, who shelled out Australian $5.5million (£3.11million) for the house, will enjoy three bedrooms, an open plan kitchen and a guest suite which has four bedrooms of its own, all set on 187 acres to ensure total privacy.

Read  more at : https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2019073175966/olivia-newton-john-is-moving-on-from-both-her-homes/

.
CONVENTION


Si ça c'est pas de la pub !




Just spotted in Portland! We’re thrilled to have Amazon John Easterling and Olivia Newton-John (@therealonj) joining us as our 2019 Cannabis Science Conference West plenary speakers! Their talk is entitled ‘Plant Medicine; A Personal Healing Journey’. Join us in Portland, OR this September 4th thru 6th for the world's largest, most technical and fastest growing scientific and medical cannabis event! Have you purchased your tickets to the 2019 CSC West yet?! Visit www.CannabisScienceConference.com to register and learn more! LINK IN BIO #olivianewtonjohn #JohnEasterling #AmazonJohn #cannabisscienceconference #2019CannabisScienceConference #cannabisevents #cannabisscience #cannabis #plantmedicine #portland #portlandoregon #oregon #portlandcannabiscommunity #oregoncannabiscommunity #grease #xanadu #hopelesslydevotedtoyou #cannabiseducation #keynotespeaker #celebrity #cannabiscommunity #medicalcannabis #cannabisculture
Une publication partagée par Cannabis Science Conference (@cannabisscienceconference) le



.
Places of the Heart

Whether she’s on a farm in her homeland, watching whales or eloping in the Amazon, the singer and actress always finds happiness in nature.

Qantas
1 Aug 2019



Olivia Newton-John’s most memorable travel tales



1981 | Australia BYRON BAY

I’d just had success with my song Physical and could afford to buy property in Australia. I fell in love with the Byron hinterland as soon as I saw it. I’d never been there before; I just flew up the coast to get away. In those days it wasn’t that easy to get to. It felt much further away but was so worth it.

Though I’d initially wanted to buy a place near the ocean I ended up with a farm in the hinterland because I wanted enough space to keep animals. There were avocados and custard apples growing. The ocean was on one side and the ranges on the other. Gentle, rolling hills. And lots of birds. There’s nowhere quite like the Australian countryside.

Years later I had the chance to start Gaia Retreat & Spa nearby. My business partner, Gregg Cave, and I walked onto the property and we both just knew it was right. It really spoke to me. It’s still my favourite place in the world.

1991 | United States SAN JUAN ISLANDS

These magnificent islands are off the coast of Washington state; you can see snow-capped mountains in the distance and watch whales swim by.

My daughter, Chloe, and I were on holiday, staying with friends who are in a group of whale watchers. When anyone sees a whale they call their neighbours and everyone hops in their boats to have a look.

On this trip we were lucky to witness the convergence of three pods of killer whales. We were in a Zodiac and turned the engine off, which you’re really not supposed to do. It was so still and quiet and all you could hear was the jet of air coming from their blowholes. There were babies and older whales; it was such an extraordinary moment.

The following year, when I found out I had breast cancer, was the only time we didn’t see any whales. We’d seen them on every visit before that.



2008 | Peru PERUVIAN AMAZON

I married my husband, John [Easterling], at dawn on a mountaintop just outside Cusco in Peru. He often travels to the Amazon for work and had been to this particular spot many times before we met. When he first took me there we realised how we felt about each other, even though we’d only been together for a week.

We eloped a year after that trip. We went into the rainforest to that same beautiful sacred place where we fell in love. I’d heard all the stories of people who meet and know straightaway they’ve found “the one” but I never believed it would happen to me.

That was 11 years ago –

I still can’t believe it! It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. We’ve been back quite often since then for John’s work and to celebrate our anniversary.


Aucun commentaire: