lundi 22 juillet 2019

LES TWEETS DU SOIR





'I think I'm going to see end of my cancer, that's my dream' - Olivia Newton-John in Ireland to raise research funds

'Grease' star Olivia Newton-John says she thinks she will see the end of her cancer after suffering with three separate bouts of the illness.

The four-time Grammy award winner was in Kildare this week as part of her exhibition tour as she looks to auction items to raise funds for the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre.

The collection includes many items from her impressive career.

Newton-John (70) was diagnosed cancer last year for the third time and has spoken on a number of occasions about her use of medicinal cannabis to manage the pain.

Speaking at the exhibition launch at the Newbridge silverware museum today, she said that plant medicine has been "a huge part" of her journey and she would encourage those diagnosed to explore every treatment possible.

"I've had three bouts with cancer. I'm living with it well and I think I'm going to see an end of it and that's my dream - that it will be gone and I'll be able to tell everybody then exactly what I've done," Newton-John said.

Read more at : https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/i-think-im-going-to-see-end-of-my-cancer-thats-my-dream-olivia-newtonjohn-in-ireland-to-raise-research-funds-38335128.html











.
L'INSTA

de l'actrice/écrivaine irlandaise Amy Huberman ...






et ceux de quelques autres célébrités locales ...



The best Monday ever!!! Olivia Newton John.. 💕what an incredible woman! 💕🙌 Thank you Newbridge Silver for the kind invite I have no words!! I’m sure my fellow Grease obsessed pals will totally get my excitement too!😄💕🤗 I literally grew up watching Grease every day before I went to school & as soon as I came home 😂 My nana taught me all of her dances when I was little.. so meeting her today is just mind blowing. I genuinely had no words so ended up asking if I could give her a hug!😂 She embraced a hug with open arms, and her positive attitude is genuinely so contagious. During the press conference she sat beside the iconic Sandy high waisted pants and jacket, this along with other fashion pieces from Grease and her music career over the years will be held in Newbridge Silver Museum of Style Icons until August ( so if your an Olivia and Grease fan I’d 100% try to go see it if you can!!) after this the pieces will be auctioned with a percentage of proceeds going to the Olivia Newton John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre 💕I genuinely can’t put into words how wonderful she is, one of the most inspiring people I’ve ever met 🙌💕 ( shoutout to @beachballproductionsronan for the photo!🙌) #olivianewtonjohn #newbridgesilverware
Une publication partagée par Louise O'Reilly (@stylemecurvy) le



Aucun commentaire: