samedi 30 janvier 2021

VIRAL DOUBTS ?

Chloe has viral doubt 
‘I’m not an anti-vaxxer’ but ... 

Sunday Herald 
Sun 31 Jan 2021

CAMERON ADAMS

 

 

OLIVIA Newton-John’s daughter Chloe Lattanzi has denied being an antivaxxer, but has questioned the content of most vaccines. Lattanzi has been called out on Instagram for sharing information slamming vaccines, masks and lockdowns.

“I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I’m anti putting mercury and pesticides in my body, which are in a lot of vaccines,” Lattanzi, who was on last year’s Dancing With the Stars, said.

“I’ve watched natural medicine heal my mother and make her feel vibrant and healthy with stage four cancer, I wouldn’t even say she has stage four (any more). To me, real medicine is what comes from the earth. I think people trust vaccines because the doctor says it is safe, I used to.

“But now I’ve done research into things, I don’t believe that to be the case.

“I understand why we have vaccines but I think people should research what’s in them. I’m not an anti-vaxxer, but if I had a chance to take herbs and plants as a baby rather than have toxins injected into me, I would have done that.”

Lattanzi, who runs a medicinal cannabis farm in Oregon, is currently staying with her mother and the singing legend’s husband John Easterling on their Santa Barbara ranch, two hours from Los Angeles.

Newton-John, who says she takes “precautions” including wearing masks while shopping, said she had no plans to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

“Not at this point, no,” the 72-year-old said.

“I feel really good, really well, I take a lot of supplements and the cannabis my husband grows for me, he studies which strains work best for cancer. Cannabis doesn’t kill you, it heals you. It’s only in the last 100 or so years it was made out to be evil.”

Lattanzi said the focus on painkillers over natural medicine confounded her.

“People will look at synthetic chemicals as medicine. They’re not medicine to me, they mask symptoms, whereas plant medicine addresses what’s causing the symptoms.”

Newton-John is in regular contact with her family in Melbourne but unable to come home. “Australia’s done a wonderful job with the virus but we can’t come back right now,” she said. “I don’t want to risk flying, with my immune system. Even though it’s good, I’m a little compromised, so I don’t want to take chances.”




INSTAGRAM LIVE
 
Au cas ou vous n'auriez pas vu ONJ et Chloe répondre aux questions des fans ... 


. 
THE ART OF KISSING




Olivia Newton-John Recalls ‘Exciting Moment’ She Filmed John Travolta Kissing Scene in ‘Grease’
.

Aucun commentaire: