samedi 30 janvier 2021

SANTE

ONJ’s daughter defends vaccine stance 

The Sunday Mail (Queensland)
31 Jan 2021
CAMERON ADAMS 




OLIVIA Newton-John’s daughter Chloe Lattanzi has denied being an anti-vaxxer but has questioned the content of most vaccines.
 
Lattanzi has been called out on Instagram for sharing information slamming vaccines, masks and lockdowns. 

“I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I’m anti putting mercury and pesticides in my body, which are in a lot of vaccines,” Lattanzi, who was on last year’s Dancing With The Stars, said. “I’ve watched natural medicine heal my mother and make her feel vibrant and healthy with stage-four cancer, I wouldn’t even say she has stage four (anymore). 

 “To me, real medicine is what comes from the Earth. I think people trust vaccines because the doctor says it is safe, I used to. 
 “But now I’ve done research into things I don’t believe that to be the case. “I understand why we have vaccines but I think people should research what’s in them. 

I’m not an anti-vaxxer, but if I had a chance to take herbs and plants as a baby rather than have toxins injected into me, I would have done that.” Lattanzi, who runs a medicinal cannabis farm in Oregon, is currently staying with her mother and husband John Easterling on their ranch two hours outside of Los Angeles in Santa Barbara. Newton-John, who says she takes “precautions” including wearing masks while shopping, said she had no plans to take the new COVID-19 vaccine. 

 Newton-John and Lattanzi have recorded a duet called Window in the Wall.


COURIER MAIL .

Aucun commentaire: