lundi 18 janvier 2021

QUELQUES MOTS ..





INTERVIEW

Olivia Newton-John Talks Grease, Her Cancer Diagnosis and the Power of Positivity


We spoke to Newton-John, whose memoir Don’t Stop Believin’ is available in paperback on Jan. 26, about her unofficial New Year’s resolutions, the mindset she’s adopted to get through her illness and what she thinks of her younger self when she watches Grease.

https://parade.com/1149375/nicolepajer/olivia-newton-john-cancer/

What’s something you do everyday? 

I try to do something creative every day, whether I sit down at my piano and tinker about or draw or doodle. My husband [John Easterling] says I’m always singing. I’m not even aware I do it. Singing is part of me. My daughter [Chloe Rose Lattanzi] has been staying with me for a couple of months, and we just recorded a duet together.
.

Aucun commentaire: