dimanche 28 avril 2019

PORTRAIT


.
LA COUPURE DE WEB

‘What’s To not Be Pleased About?’ How Olivia Newton-John Is Staying Optimistic



Olivia Newton-John is numerous issues, however “complainer” isn’t certainly one of them. That’s why Don’t Cease Believin’ was the right identify for her newest memoir, which chronicles her unimaginable profession in addition to her struggles. At 70, the icon is battling stage IV breast most cancers for the third time, however with the assist of her family and friends – particularly husband John Easterling – she’s able to struggle and isn’t letting something get her down.


Stars Who Beat Cancer
“I really feel fortunate that I’m experiencing it for a 3rd time, you recognize? It’s important to discover the silver lining; there’s good in each unhealthy state of affairs,” the singer says within the newest challenge of Us Weekly. “I’m very constructive. I’m human, I’ve my moments of concern and nervousness like all people does, however usually I select to be constructive since you create your world by what you suppose. And in the event you suppose darkish ideas, you’re going to create a darkish world. In the event you suppose constructive ideas, you’ll create a constructive world round your self and entice constructive folks to you. I’m very fortunate in all these areas; I’ve the very best husband on the planet and the very best daughter. I’m fortunate.”

The Grease star battled breast most cancers in 1992 and underwent a partial mastectomy and reconstruction surgical procedure. She was identified once more in 2013 and a 3rd time in 2018.

Newton-John’s husband has been extraordinarily useful throughout her battle – “he’s good,” she tells Us – and has helped her with remedy; they’re each advocates for utilizing hashish to heal.

READ MORE AT : https://topstyletodaycom.com/whats-to-not-be-pleased-about-how-olivia-newton-john-is-staying-optimistic/



Aucun commentaire: