mardi 23 avril 2019

Retreatment Botanics

Et dire que je me moquais un chouillat de Madonna et de comment elle vendait sa ligne de produits de beauté ...



.

Interview with an icon



What inspired the launch of Retreatment Botanics?

The products were inspired by our beautiful multi-award-winning Gaia Retreat & Spa in the Byron Bay hinterland. I wanted guests to be able to recreate the healing beauty rituals of Gaia in their own home. Our all-natural skincare is designed to evoke the feeling of our magical spa retreat at home! I’m so excited about it!

What are some of your favourite products in the new range?

Kakadu Brightening Serum, Restore Serum, Eye Cream, Instant Glow Masque… I love them all!

Did having breast cancer many years ago change how you perceive beauty products in any way?

I am definitely more mindful about what I put in my body and on my skin. I realise how many harmful chemicals are in our everyday environment and this inspires me to seek out products made from pure and organic ingredients.

Our skin is our largest organ, and I want to make sure I’m always feeding it with pure goodness…vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. That’s why I love our new skincare products, as they are formulated with clean ingredients yet feel so amazing, smell divine and they work!


read more at : https://eluxemagazine.com/people/interview-with-an-icon-olivia-newton-john/

Aucun commentaire: