lundi 23 décembre 2019

AN INTIMATE CONVERSATION


A lire l'interview d'ONJ sur le site https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW-Feature-Olivia-Newton-John-Meet-Grease-Interview-and-Book-Review-at-MidFlorida-Credit-Union-Amphitheater-20191222


What personality trait(s) do you share with Good Sandy?

I don't know how to answer that question. Well let's see, we were Australian. We were female. I think Sandy was very positive and a decent person. No one has ever asked this question. It's a hard one!

This question may be harder! What personality trait(s) do you share with the Naughty Sandy?

Oh, I'm not sharing that one!

Ok, let's see...Sandy and I like black leather jackets. We like Danny Zuko. We were kinda before our time. Sandy changed for her man but he changed for me too! So it was kind of a compromise on both ends. They just loved each other and it was sweet.

Speaking of black leather jackets, I was so touched to see the gentleman who bought your famous Grease leather jacket, donated the over $200,000.00 he paid for it to your Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre, and returned the jacket to you!

Was that the most amazing, generous, kindest thing ever! It still chokes me up that somebody did that for me or went to that trouble.

(Olivia told me it will be framed and hold a prominent place at her wellness & research center)




Read more at https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW-Feature-Olivia-Newton-John-Meet-Grease-Interview-and-Book-Review-at-MidFlorida-Credit-Union-Amphitheater-20191222



.
LES ARTICLES DE KAY

En meilleure qualité ... (danke kay !)



Aucun commentaire: