lundi 11 mars 2019

TODAY SHOW


L'interview d'Olivia Newton-John dans son intégralité !




Petit résumé sur la carrière d'ONJ : Singer and actress Olivia Newton-John sits down with NBC’s Natalie Morales for a wide-ranging conversation about her memoir “Don't Stop Believin',” her “Grease” days, tapping with Gene Kelly in “Xanadu” and much more.



.
ARTICLE




.
Olivia Newton-John Approves of John Travolta’s Shaved Head, Plus: Her Reaction to Death Rumors





Actress Olivia Newton-John is getting candid in her new book, “Don’t Stop Believing.”
“Extra’s” Renee Bargh caught up with Olivia, who opened up about her battle with cancer. Of her latest health scare, which landed her in the hospital last fall, sparking death rumors, she said, “I was sick and I had to go back into the hospital and I think that word got out. I’d got a tummy bug actually — I think that’s what escalated into that death story.”

Of how she felt when she first heard about the death story, Olivia commented, “Well, the first time you see that it’s kind of bizarre. It’s a strange feeling because it also makes you think about, 'One day this will be real,' as it will be for all of us.”

Olivia is back on her feet after breaking her pelvis due to bones weakened by cancer. Along with doing oral hormone therapy, she elaborated, “I’m walking without any help and I’m doing well. I have some pain.”

Her husband of 10 years, John Easterling, has been by her side through it all. When Renee mentioned that it seems like what they have been through has brought them closer together, Olivia agreed, saying, “It has.”

Olivia also spoke about another special John in her life, John Travolta, who is now rocking a shaved-head look. She approved of the look, saying, “I think it’s great! I actually wrote him. I said, 'You look great like that…' And it’ll give him a whole new image, different roles — lots of villains coming up I think.”


Read more at http://extratv.com/2019/03/11/olivia-newton-john-approves-of-john-travoltas-shaved-head-plus-her-reaction-to-death-rumors/

Aucun commentaire: