mercredi 30 octobre 2019

ENCHÈRES


... ça c'est passé sur EBAY ...565 dollars pour une photo signé Alan Pappé ! Joli score !
Là on se dit que c'est dommage que ça ne profite pas à ONJ .. ou peu etre que .... :-)
Hallucinant !!



.
MAGNETO











.
Olivia Newton-John: ‘I been friends with my cancer for years... but now I’ve asked it to leave



Olivia Newton-John is telling me why she was going to turn down Grease. “There were a couple of reasons why I didn’t want to do it,” explains the 71-year-old. “I’d just made a movie that was a total disaster, and didn’t want to jeopardise a musical career that was taking off by making another bad film. Oh, and I was worried that I was too old.”

Throwing back her tousled blonde head, the Australian actress bursts out laughing. “I was 29 – and convinced I was way too old to be playing a 17-year-old. Of course, now I look back and think: ‘What was I worried about?’”

Joyous incredulity seems to be Newton-John’s default emotion today. Which makes sense. After all we’re sitting in Julien’s Auction... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/olivia-newton-john-friends-cancer-years-now-asked-leave/

.
DAILY TELEGRAPH

RELEASE IS THE WORD FOR LIVVY

The Daily Telegraph (Sydney)
31 Oct 2019

MITCHELL VAN HOMRIGH

OLIVIA Newton-John has cleared out her closet and is selling some of her most sought-after memorabilia to raise funds for her cancer treatment centre.
The Aussie actor and singer, who is battling breast cancer for the third time, has listed more than 500 personal items for sale. They include her original script from the film
Grease, the pink gown she wore to its premiere in Los Angeles and the custommade Pink Ladies jacket given to her by the Grease cast and crew.
But the items expected to attract the most interest are the black leather jacket and skin-tight pants she wore singing You’re The One That I Want with costar John Travolta in the 1978 smash hit movie.
The outfit is expected to fetch up to $200,000. The auction will take place in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
Newton-John was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992 and has set up a Cancer Wellness and Research Centre in her name in Melbourne.






.
SHASHAY SHANTE


La "touch" glamour ou LGBT avec RUPAUL et le beau Nyle DiMarco







Aucun commentaire: