vendredi 27 septembre 2019

TEASER






.
PEOPLE

Olivia Newton-John 'Doesn't Buy Into the Statistics' as She Faces Breast Cancer for Third Time

“I have much to live for. And I intend to keep on livin’ it,” said Olivia Newton-John

Olivia Newton-John isn’t letting the details of her prognosis get her down.

The Grease star, 71, spoke about her third bout with breast cancer in an emotional interview with Gayle King on CBS Sunday Morning, set to air Sunday.

The actress, who has tried to stay positive in the face of her stage 4 breast cancer diagnosis, told King she doesn’t like to dwell on the statistics of the disease.

“In my opinion, if they give you a percentage, or you know, ‘This many women get this and they live this long,’ you can create that and make it happen,” Newton-John explained.

“It’s almost like — I think I know what the statistics are. And if, and, but I put them away. But I’m gonna live longer than that. I’ve made that decision. And I don’t buy into the statistics ‘cause I think they can make you really nervous.”

Read more at https://people.com/health/olivia-newton-john-breast-cancer-for-third-time/


“I’m happy. I’m lucky. I’m grateful. I have much to live for. And I intend to keep on livin’ it,” the actress told King.

.
L'INSTA





.
VOGUE


Quand le famous magazine célèbre l'anniversaire d'ONJ en se plantant d'une année !!! 71 ans .. pas 72 !! bouhhhh ! Mais bon l'intention était là !


Aucun commentaire: