vendredi 6 septembre 2019

CONFÉRENCE ET PHOTOS DU JOUR

Attending the 2019 Cannabis Science Conference in Portland this week, the Grease star and her husband, John Easterling took to the stage to discuss their experience in using plant based medicines.
Speaking about their relationship, Newton-John revealed that her husband grows her cannabis to help her combat her cancer.
And in fact, the singer also revealed this had helped her to wean herself off morphine, which she had been taking to deal with her illness.
The singer proudly declared: "I weaned myself off morphine with cannabis, which I want everyone to know."

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/olivia-newton-john-cannabis-58105



La star de Grease et son mari, John Easterling, ont assisté à la conférence sur la science du cannabis à Portland cette semaine. Ils se sont rendus sur scène pour parler de leur expérience en matière d'utilisation de médicaments à base de plantes.
Parlant de leur relation, Newton-John a révélé que son mari cultivait son cannabis pour l’aider à lutter contre son cancer.
Et en fait, la chanteuse a également révélé que cela l'avait aidée à se sevrer de la morphine , qu'elle prenait pour faire face à sa maladie.
La chanteuse a déclaré fièrement: "Je me suis sevré de la morphine avec du cannabis, et je veux que tout le monde sache".



Olivia Newton-John and John Easterling reveal how she changed her life with hallucinogenic medicine and cannabis

Grant Hodgson and Sarah Blake, News Corp Australia Network
September 6, 2019 11:34am

Olivia Newton-John was the picture of health, holding hands with husband John Easterling as they told of how she is winning her battle against stage four breast cancer.

The couple was speaking onstage at the Oregon Convention Centre in Portland at the 2019 Cannabis Science Conference to discuss their experiences with cannabis and plant-based medicines.

Newton-John, wearing a white shirt and black jeans, was given a standing ovation from a packed audience that included daughter Chloe Lattanzi and her fiance James Driskill as she walked onstage with her husband on Thursday afternoon local time.

In an emotional 40-minute talk, the couple spoke openly about their relationship and also revealed how she had taken the powerful hallucinogenic medicine Ayahuasca on trip to Peru with vitamin mogul Easterling, a year before they were married.

She said she had visions afterwards, including seeing herself and Easterling “in another lifetime”.
Newton-John said the experience helped her cope with the disappearance of her former boyfriend, Patrick McDermott, who vanished off a California fishing boat in 2005.

She said the drug helped her get off anti depressants and that it also “opened up her heart” to her new love.

The couple talked about how they first met in the early 1990s and how Newton-John is now using cannabis grown by Easterling to combat her cancer.

Newton-John also said she has weaned herself off morphine painkillers with cannabis, which she called “the most amazing thing”.

Easterling said: “Olivia’s cancer markers are moving in the right direction. This is the third recurrence of stage four metastatic breast cancer and this is not normally what you see happen. We’re absolutely thrilled”.

Earlier, he had walked on stage and said: “I’m Amazon John and you know my lovely wife Olivia Newton-John. We’re here to share with you our experiences with plant medicine.

“Essentially, I’m a treasure hunter and Olivia is a treasure. That kind of explains out relationship!”
A smiling Newton-John said: “I’m thrilled to be here. When we were talking about this event we realised our whole lives together has been about plants and plant medicine.
“In 1992 when I had breast cancer for the first time he gave me some herbs to take that really improved my mobility and me consciousness and I felt so much better from the moment I started taking them. From then on, herbs have been a part of my life.

Newton-John told how she and John first met in the early 1990s when she went to a health convention with friends where he was giving a talk.
“My friends took their mother who was 82 years old and she took some of the herbs home and afterwards she apparently had so much energy she was up all night cleaning her closets. So the next day she said to me I want to go back there and get more herbs from that man.

“So they introduced me to him and they invited him to come to California to do a talk on the rainforest. “After the talk we invited him to stay with us in my guesthouse and he left early in the morning, I didn’t see him leave, but he drove off a cliff and fractured his back.

“We received a call from the hospital with a message saying John was refusing to take painkillers and could we bring his own painkiller called Recoverzon which was his own formula of herbs.

“It was the first time I was really aware of the power of plants because John came back to our house, Chloe was about nine at the time, and we massaged his back with the Recoverzon and to my amazement he left the next day.

“The doctors told him he was the fastest-healing broken back patient they had ever seen so the herbs were working internally and through the skin.
“I was going though breast cancer at the time and John started sending me herbs that really helped me a lot. “I’ve been taking Amazon herbs since then.”

John said he had no idea who Olivia was at the time they first met and “wasn’t into her music.”
He added: “She was living in Hollywood so I figured she must be a nut case!” Olivia, laughing, said: “You proved that right!” John added: “But the more I got to know her I realised she has a genuine caring for other people and animals, plants and the rainforests.

“We saw each other at an event we both supported once a year but we became friends.”

She also told how just over a decade ago she had previously given Easterling a puppy and with years later he brought the dog to an event they were both at in Florida....

Read more at https://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/health/olivia-newtonjohn-and-john-easterling-reveal-how-she-changed-her-life-with-hallucinogenic-medicine-and-cannabis/news-story/24eca1fb051b9f15dd9813022623fc0b?fbclid=IwAR0tGBZBqVq_FBnyxLFNni7Exx6B5i8o5sEgZ-sI086_g6AT0SYZE1VKGTI


.







.
EBAY





.
LES SOUVENIRS DE JOHN TRAVOLTA


THE SCREEN ICON LOOKS BACK AT HIS EARLY ENCOUNTERS WITH LIZ TAYLOR, GENE KELLY AND MORE MOVIE GREATS

Closer Weekly
16 Sep 2019— Bruce Fretts




How early encounters with Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor and other screen giants changed the actor’s life forever.
Not long after landing his breakout role as Vinnie Barbarino on Welcome Back, Kotter in 1975, John Travolta was welcomed into the Hollywood Legends Club. “I was invited to these parties with these big film stars, like Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman,” John said during a recent panel at Wizard World Chicago. “I couldn’t believe I was even being asked to go to the same events that they were. I’d be sitting at a table with them, and I’d be like, ‘I’m
dreaming — this can’t be real.’ ”
When John earned big-screen stardom a few years later with Saturday Night Fever and Grease, he became an even hotter commodity among the Old Hollywood elite. “I’d have dinner with Marlon Brando, Barbara Stanwyck, Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly,” recalls John, 65, with awe. “They would advise me and help me and love me.”
As John remembers it, “that older group of people liked me even better than my own group of contemporaries. For some reason, all the old-timers wanted to hang with me, and yet my peers weren’t that interested, but it’s okay! Having dinner with Barbara Stanwyck, Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire, that’s epic. I wouldn’t have traded that for anything.”

LOOK WHO’S TALKING

John has kept in touch with some of his costars from his early days, like Grease love interest Olivia Newton-John. “She’s doing great, and she looks fantastic,” John said of the pop star, who’s battling cancer, at the recent LA premiere of his movie The Fanatic. “We were together about three months ago, and we text each other all the time.”
He’s eager to work again with Kirstie Alley, his leading lady in the Look Who’s Talking movies. “She’s my best girlfriend,” John gushes. “I would do anything with Kirstie.”
Would that include reprising their roles in the upcoming reboot of the Look Who’s Talking franchise? “It’s the first I heard of it, like hours ago, so I haven’t even really thought about it very much,” says John. “But you know, she’s my soulmate. So let’s see what happens, huh?”

Aucun commentaire: