jeudi 10 mai 2018

COURIER MAIL


SUPERSTAR Olivia Newton John has made peace with thE Channel 7’s ONJ telemovie – but won’t watch it until 2019. 
The biopic, starring Delta Goodrem and launching on Sunday,  is i not endorsed by the star. “It’s weird to have a movie made about you when you’re still alive,” she said. “It’s a movie. It’s not me.” 
However, she said she had made peace with the two-part telemovie. “In life, if you’re fighting something, or resisting something, it just causes stress inside you. 
I thought: ‘I’m going to go with the flow’,” she said. “I’ll wait a year. I just hope it tells the good bits. I hope it’s a story about hope, positivity and moving through stuff and getting to the other side. “I hope it’s about how lucky I’ve been and how grateful I am.”




SUPERSTAR Olivia Newton John a fait la paix avec la chaîne de télévision Channel 7 qui diffusera la mini série OLIVIA HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU - mais ne la regardera pas avant 2019.

Le biopic, mettant en vedette Delta Goodrem, n'est pas approuvé par la star. "C'est bizarre de faire un film sur vous quand vous êtes encore en vie", a-t-elle dit. "C'est un film. Ce n'est pas moi."

Cependant, elle a dit qu'elle avait fait la paix avec le principe de cette série en deux parties. "Dans la vie, si vous combattez quelque chose, ou si vous résistez à quelque chose, cela ne fait que créer du stress en vous".

J'ai pensé: «Je vais suivre le courant», a-t-elle dit. "Je vais attendre un an. J'espère juste que cela raconte des bonnes choses. J'espère que c'est une histoire d'espoir, de positivité, de passer à travers les choses et d'aller de l'autre côté. "J'espère que c'est à propos de ma chance et de ma gratitude."


.
HOME FIRES

How Melbourne set up Olivia for stardom
Herald Sun 11 May 2018
NUI TE KOHA

Registrations are now open at wellnesswalkresearchrun.com.au



Olivia Newton-John says at heart she’s still a Melbourne girl, who will always hear the roar of an MCG footy crowd or the animals at Melbourne Zoo.

Newton-John, who is home to relaunch her Wellness Walk and Research Run in September, said growing up in Melbourne set her up for international stardom.

“We lived at Jolimont next to the MCG,” NewtonJohn said. “I used to hear the roar of the footy crowd coming through every weekend.

“We also lived in Park- ville next to the animals, so I’d hear the lions roaring every morning”.

She said with a smile: “I’ve savoured all the fun parts of Melbourne, and kept them with me”.

From here, Newton-John conquered the world with pop hits such as Physical and Magic, and movies Grease and Xanadu.

“Melbourne helped shape me for success because I got my first training in show business here,” Newton-John said, citing classic TV variety shows Time For Terry, The Happy Show and The Go!! Show, where she regularly performed as a teenager.

“There are not many places in the world where you can get all that experience,” she said. “It gave me good stead when I went overseas.”

Newton-John, now based in LA, is fighting a second battle with breast cancer.

She visited patients at the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre in Heidelberg yesterday, and will today announce new initiatives for her annual wellness walk. The event will become a global experience, where walkers across the world can take part and show their support.

“Walking symbolises going forward in life,” Newton-John, 69, said.

“I think people like to be a part of something positive where everybody is together. It’s a symbol of hope.”

The Melbourne walk takes place at La Trobe University’s Bundoora campus on September 16.




.
THE  DAILY TELEGRAPH



SUPERSTAR Olivia Newton-John has “made peace” with Channel 7’s ONJ telemovie — but says she won’t watch it until 2019.

The biopic, which stars Delta Goodrem as Olivia (right), and premieres on Sunday, is not endorsed by Newton-John. “It’s weird to have a movie made about you when you’re still alive,” Newton-John told Confidential. And she wanted to remind people: “It’s a movie — it’s not me.”

However, Newton-John, in Melbourne today to announce new initiatives for her annual Wellness Walk and Research Run, said she’s “made peace” with the two-part telemovie.

“I made a decision,” she said. “In life, if you’re fighting something, or resisting something, it just causes stress inside you. I thought: ‘I’m going to go with the flow’.”

She said if any money emanates from the biopic or soundtrack album, she will put it into the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre at the Austin Hospital.


“In that way, I made peace with the movie,” she said. Asked if she will watch the biopic, Newton John replied: “I’ll wait a year.” But she said with a smile: “I just hope it tells the good bits. I hope it’s a story about hope, positivity and moving through stuff and getting to the other side. I hope it’s about how lucky I’ve been and how grateful I am.” 
Newton-John (pictured ) is fighting her second battle with breast cancer. 

She said music has been an incredible healer. “Every time I’ve gone through a difficult time in my life I’ve written an album,” she said. “I’ve been sitting down at the piano, lately — when I have a chance.” 



....hé bien on espère tous qu'elle s'est assise récemment derrière un piano pour nous revenir avec un superbe album .. touchant, profond ... comme on les aime !

Aucun commentaire: