jeudi 17 novembre 2022

HOMMAGES

 

Rockin’ Rod’s victory lap

SIR ROD STEWART IS HEADING DOWN UNDER WITH FOND MEMORIES

SNIPPET :

Speaking of Australian connections, you paid a lovely tribute to Olivia Newton-John when she passed away this year – is it true that your disco era costumes were inspired by her outfit in Grease?

 Absolutely. We had the same clothes-maker – an Australian girl Fleur (Thiemeyer) and she got me into the Spandex. When I tour now I have a monster picture of me in my Spandex trousers and I say, “Olivia was the inspiration for me wearing those”. She looked a bit better than I did though. She was a wonderful lady and I can’t speak highly enough of her.




 



ARIA awards to pay tribute to Newton-John....




Les icônes de la musique australienne Olivia Newton-John, Judith Durham et Archie Roach seront honorées lors des prochains ARIA Awards.

Natalie Imbruglia rendra hommage à Newton-John  aidée par le chanteuse pop Tones and I et le groupe de musique électronique Peking Duk. Ils interpréteront des succès de Olivia Newton-John, dont You’re The One That I Want, Hopelessly Devoted To You  et Xanadu.

Les ARIA Awards 2022 auront lieu le jeudi 24 novembre à 19h30 



Aucun commentaire: