vendredi 9 avril 2021

INTERVIEW

 

...Pas un nouveau d'Olivia Newton-John mais celui de Denise Truscello qui a photographié ONJ durant son séjour à Las Vegas .. et plus ! On lui doit de très jolis clichés !


What have been some of your favorite subjects to shoot over the years? The amount of experiences I’ve had because of photography has been endless. [I’ve done] 10,000 shoots in 25 years, I kid you not. I have so many hard drives.

I really love everybody that I’ve worked with. An obvious answer is going to be Celine [Dion]. I love working with her. Not just the best voice but an incredible human being ... Olivia Newton John, love her … Pope Francis [on Good Friday] ... A lot of the stuff in Ethiopia … I really loved being on tour with Steven Tyler; that was fun.



 

RESEAUX SOCIAUX


C'est le calme plat concernant ONJ, Chloé nous rassure indirectement en postant des photos ..

A moment of pure joy 😍 I love you bestie @therealonj

Publiée par Chloe Lattanzi sur Jeudi 8 avril 2021

Aucun commentaire: