lundi 15 février 2021

OLIVIA GETS PHYSICAL

ONJ sur la couverture du PEOPLE MAGAZINE, le 15 février 1982 ! La reine des charts US présentait son petit ami .. cougar avant l'heure ! 




 “If you have any preconceived ideas about the ’80s or me,” teased Olivia, 33, at the beginning of her fourth TV special, “you had better hold onto your hats.” Not to mention your libidos. Without guest stars, she cavorted through provocative minimusicals based mostly on songs from her latest LP, Physical. “I just wasn’t in the mood for tender ballads,” says the lissome 5’6″, 110-pound soprano. “I wanted peppy stuff because that’s how I’m feeling.” The album and TV special are the steamiest of her phenomenal career, and Newton-John revels in the chance to stretch her wholesome image. “Like everyone, I’ve got different sides of my personality,” she muses. “I’ve my dominant self, my need-to-be-dominated self, the sane Olivia and the crazy Olivia. Playing these different characters [on the special] gave me a chance to show strange parts people haven’t seen much.” ....

 

 

. 
BBC


L'émission de la BBC1 est reprogrammée ...demain !  
 

L'HISTOIRE DE A WINDOW IN THE WALL






Aucun commentaire: