lundi 8 février 2021

NEWS EXCITANTES



Je suis le mouvement et relaie l'information suivante venue de Vinny Vero (Producer / Remixer / Curator / Archivist / Director / Songwriter / Label Exec / DJ / Entrepreneur)

I am incredibly honored and excited to announce my latest, multi-faceted, music industry endeavor. It pairs me with an internationally renowned singer/songwriter noted for her heavenly voice and a career that spans seven decades. 
I am thrilled to be working with Olivia Newton-John and her entire recorded works - both audio and video. 
There is a lot of material to go through. Many of you know that most of Olivia's albums have never been remastered, expanded or reissued. Much of her material has never been digitized. 
That means there is an overwhelming amount of work ahead of me. I'm going through every tape, file and document regarding anything Olivia recorded. 
I have a tremendous amount of projects tentatively planned, but things can change at a moment’s notice. I can confirm the first project I am producing for Olivia is a collection of duets. 

It will include her latest single, "Window In The Wall", featuring her daughter Chloe Lattanzi. All of this is a tremendous undertaking. Those of you familiar with my work know I am going to present Olivia's music in the most detailed and beautifully produced way possible. And Olivia will be overseeing everything I put together. I will do my best to "bring all your dreams alive for you."


.
PHOTO RETRO 

ONJ et son ex manager au sortir d'un tournoi de tennis ... 


.
TV 


Don't miss me and Chloe Lattanzi on HOLA TV tomorrow, Tuesday, February 9. Check www.HOLA.TV for more information.

Publiée par Olivia Newton-John sur Lundi 8 février 2021

Aucun commentaire: