jeudi 8 octobre 2020

MAGNETOS

Olivia Newton-John gives update on health during cancer battle 
By Richard Wilkins |11 hours ago 

I have been close friends with Olivia Newton-John for several decades now and what always strikes me about her is her strength and compassion. 

Despite battling breast cancer since 1992, she still manages to put others first. I sat down with Olivia earlier this week to talk about her new foundation - the Olivia Newton-John Foundation - which will aid the global fight against cancer. She's drawing on her own experiences to drive new research. 

 "I feel great and I'm so grateful I'm able to be in the countryside. I feel so much for people stuck in cities or apartments, or alone - I know you've been going through a hard time in Australia," she said. "I have my animals and my husband. This has actually been one of the rare times in my whole life where I have been in one place for more than three weeks. "I feel guilty admitting I've enjoyed having the excuse to be home. I can't go anywhere, I'm in that bracket with an underlying condition and have to be careful. "Everybody is going through dreadful times and having to worry about their immune systems and are very conscious of the health. People with cancer have had this concern always. "Cancer was here before COVID and it's going to be here a long time after."


.
 

Olivia Newton-John on Kelly Preston's 'Private' Battle With Breast Cancer (Exclusive) 

Olivia Newton-John is opening up about Kelly Preston's private battle with breast cancer, and how the late actress' family is healing. 

Speaking with ET's Rachel Smith, the actress and singer reflected on what she missed most about Preston. 
"She was a very a beautiful person, inside and out, and was beautiful to look at," she said of Preston -- who was married to Newton-John's close friend, John Travolta, for nearly 29 years. 
"But she had a gentle spirit and I just feel so, so much for John and the children. It's hard to put into words." Preston died on July 12, at the age of 57, after a two-year battle with breast cancer that she'd kept out of the public eye. 

The news was a shock to the world, and Newton-John said the family has been "coping as well as you can imagine." "Loss is loss, and to lose your mother and your wife is an incredibly difficult thing, and it takes a long time," she shared. "But ultimately it's a private journey and I respect that for them." While she said that she doesn't speak to Travolta on a daily basis, Newton-John shared, "We are in contact and I send my love and support as often as I can." 


 

THANK YOU KAY FOR THE VIDEOS !

Aucun commentaire: