lundi 27 avril 2020

PETITES VIDEOS

ONJ devient une experte en matière de message-vidéos en ces temps de confinement !





I can’t even believe I’m posting this. So incredibly special. 💜 Here is a video message I got sent from the one and only Dame Olivia Newton-John regarding my album 1998. Thankyou so much beautiful. All profits from this record go to Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre in honour of my late step mum Sharon. Thankyou to my manager and darling friend Sarah Mason for making this wonderful moment happen, it means more to me than you can ever imagine and I share it with all of the collaborators on this album. Listen to 1998 here: https://smarturl.it/1998GregGould @inayaday @prinnie_stevens @komiti_music @zoebadwi @peytonsmusic @mellewinmusic @damienleith @katieunderwoodhealing @emilyurbandiva @cosimadevito @markgable @marykianisydney @therealmariamercedes @jacquidark @rhondaburchmore @taniadoko @ericbazilian @amandalharrison @joannemusik @dannidaros @jordanrasko @marcmancini @sarahmasonhi @michaeltanmusic @tubstarhorns @therealonj @onjcancercentre
Une publication partagée par GREG GOULD (@greggouldmusic) le



.
RETRO CHARTS





Le 27 avril 1974, le 45t IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME KNOW grimpe de 15 places dans le BILLBOARD HOT 100 ! ONJ s'impose aux USA comme une chanteuse Country ... du haut de sa 62ème place !


Aucun commentaire: