samedi 28 novembre 2020

ANOTHER DUET

Paul Anka vient d'annoncer la sortie d'un nouvel album composé de duos .. avec entre autre Olivia Newton-John ( Ouais Youpiii !! encore un duo !! ) .. pour 2021 ! 


 

Paul Anka spills all the details on his upcoming new album featuring duets with Olivia Newton-John and Andrea Bocelli.
 
What can you tell us about the album you're working on? 

I've got to deliver it in about five weeks, and then it's coming out next year. And I think one of the good sides — if there is one — with COVID is that you're not going anywhere and I just started writing. I've written a lot of songs and I started the process months and months and months ago, and I don't know, it's just been rolling out of me. And we've got a lot of diverse material. One of the highlights from this is I have the original master [of Frank Sinatra singing "My Way"]. I've known Andrea Bocelli and I thought, wow, wouldn't it be great if I can get Bocelli on here with Sinatra and myself and do the three of us in "My Way," which I originally wrote for Sinatra. It became very exciting, but it was technically very challenging and we pulled it off, and same with Olivia Newton-John.
I mean, she's on her farm up north, and I wanted to do "Put Your Head On My Shoulder" with someone. It's very big on TikTok now with Doja Cat, who got a hit record with it. I wanted to make a normal version, if you will. [Laughs.] I have known Olivia, and I just felt it would be the perfect song for her, with her talent, and she's pretty much staying home, obviously, now with what she's dealing with. So we put her in a studio up in the Santa Barbara area and we just banged it out. And she did a great job. She did an amazing job.... 

Read more at : https://ew.com/tv/the-masked-singer-broccoli-paul-anka-interview/?fbclid=IwAR0XMJLhBCIzTiCXvoLuDMkP604YN7dFSdHQVdEip0XLSRmpGSzum5V_Bas












C'ETAIT UN

.

Le 28 novembre 1978 ONJ donnait une série de concerts au Royaume Uni !

Concerts Sold Out à Londres ! 

Aucun commentaire: