jeudi 24 janvier 2019

ULTIMIX


Nouveau remix apparu sur la toile : THE RUMOUR restructuré avec brio par Brian Bandy !





.

INFLUENCES


Amusant, étonnant, hallucinant ? et pourquoi pas ! La chanteuse du groupe néerlandais de metal symphonique "Within Temptation" vient d'avouer lors d'une interview sa passion pour Olivia Newton-John


Who were your inspirations and influences growing up? Who made you want to be a singer?

That’s funny, coming from Australia! I’ve been singing ever since I was a small child. My family moved to Indonesia for a long time when I was one and a half. I had a brother who was six years older, who got pocket money, and when I was four I demanded to have some money myself. At the time a movie came out and I was in love with the vocals of this lady who could sing so well. And her name was Olivia Newton-John! Really! And I sang those songs from Grease on a daily basis for ten years, from when I was four to when I was fourteen… I drove people crazy, especially my parents, who were saying ‘not again! Don’t you have other tapes?’ but I just loved it so much! You can’t imagine how many Olivia Newton-John records I have. I just love her voice”.

read more : https://www.sentineldaily.com.au/within-temptations-sharon-den-adel-you-cant-imagine-how-many-olivia-newton-john-records-i-have/



.

SERENITY



Aucun commentaire: