mardi 16 janvier 2024

LE PRESS CORNER DE KAY

JOHN TRAVOLTA

MY LIFE IN 10 Pictures


GROWING UP one of six kids in Englewood, N.J., John Joseph Travolta admitted, “I could take out the garbage and I would be heard. I never needed to do a lot to get attention, so my performing came out of joy.” And from his start on the stage through his success in hits like Grease and Pulp Fiction to f lops like Perfect, he tried to maintain that perspective. But with joy came sorrow, including the deaths of his wife Kelly Preston and son Jett, and friends such as Olivia Newton-John and Kirstie Alley. “The real challenge in life is to look for ways to handle the upset — and to always look forward toward something to live for.” So, for John, who turns 70 on Feb. 18, “The best thing I do is try to get to that part of life that allows me to enjoy it.”



3- 1978 THE ONE THAT I WANT While Linda Ronstadt and Marie Osmond were brought up to be his co-star in Grease, John was hopelessly devoted to just one person. “Every guy in the world wanted Olivia Newton-John as their girlfriend. I felt the same way.”



Aucun commentaire: