vendredi 2 juillet 2021

MY LIFE IN 10 PICTURES

La vie d'Olivia Newton-John résumé en 10 photos pour le CLOSER WEEKLY !



Look back at Olivia Newton-John’s storied Hollywood career.

GROWING UP in Melbourne, Australia, Olivia Newton-John “was so crazy about animals” that she’d wanted to be a veterinarian ever since she was a little girl. But after winning a talent contest as a teen, “suddenly, this singing career came along and I had to make a decision.” Obviously, with a career that’s now into its sixth decade, she clearly made the right one. And even with her fair share of setbacks, heartbreaks and struggles over the years, Olivia, 72, has no regrets. “I don’t think there is anything I would do different,” she said. “Everything I have done, whether good or bad, was a lesson in some way and helped get me to where I am now.”




DANKE KAY



LE RMX DU JOUR


David nous comble ... voici un nouveau remix ( amélioré ) de BIG AND STRONG ! 
J'adore la sonorité de ses derniers remixes .. 
 

Aucun commentaire: