lundi 8 juin 2020

RETRO PHOTOS






.
MAGNETO


ONJ en 1988 sur le plateau de l’émission Wetten dass venue promouvoir THE RUMOUR !





.
LE CLIPPING DE KAY
HOLLY WOOD’S MOST TERRIFYING STALKERS !

Lu dans la dernière édition du Woman's Day australien ... 

From break-ins to creepy letters annd even murder threats, these have come into contact with some stars horrifying stalkers masking ass fans ..




.

UNE AMBASSADRICE MÉDAILLÉE


Tottie stays humble

Herald Sun
8 Jun 2020
MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2020
JACKIE EPSTEIN


Picture: JOSIE HAYDEN /Tottie Goldsmith has been honoured.


TOTTIE Goldsmith finds it hard to pinpoint her proudest achievement.

The singer, actor, ambassador and philanthropist is so humble she even thought twice about accepting today’s Queen’s Birthday honour. She has received an Order of Australia Medal (OAM) for service to the community, and to the performing arts.
“I was so surprised that I just kept reading the email, I thought they got it wrong,’’ Goldsmith, 57, said. “I just went OK, I do a lot of charity stuff and I have been doing this for years. I had to either accept or reject it and I had a big impulse to reject it because I feel there are others doing so much. Now that it’s going to happen, I think it’s a really good thing and I feel really honoured.”

Goldsmith, who is still touring with The Chantoozies, had her first paid job in entertainment at age 19.

“Apart from having my beautiful daughter (Layla) I don’t have that personality type where I’m proud of myself,’’ she said. “I feel I can always do better. I did a play called Sex with Strangers with Sam Johnson … on a personal level that was a really big achievement for me.”
Goldsmith is Goodwill Ambassador for the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre, a role close to her heart as Newton-John’s niece.
“To be able to help (Olivia), because she’s in America and she needs choices made on the ground here … is a really beautiful feeling.”

Aucun commentaire: