samedi 29 juin 2019

BIS REPETITA



Et j'ai une grosse "followeuse" sur Instagram ... c'est d'ailleurs flippant .. tous ces répliquas ..




.
DAILY TELEGRAPH


OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN
70, actress

The Daily Telegraph
29 Jun 2019



IF I COULD SEE ME KNOW

I’m not sure I’d tell her about having cancer [last year, NewtonJohn was diagnosed with the disease for a third time]. I didn’t tell my daughter when I had breast cancer, because she was very young and she’d lost her best friend to cancer. If I’d told her I had cancer too, she’d have presumed I was going to die as well. Maybe I’d tell my younger self that yes, it’s possible that you could get cancer in your life but that doesn’t mean you’ll die of it. I think that’s the important thing to know. People have this preconceived notion that cancer is a death sentence, but you can now live with it like a chronic illness. I’m lucky and I take a lot of medicinal cannabis and I’m doing great.

I think my younger self would just want to know that I’m happy, and fulfilling a purpose. I haven’t been working for a long time, and I’m really enjoying just being – which is a new experience for me. I spend half my time in California and half my time in Australia, and I’m taking care of my animals [two miniature horses and a German shepherd], my hospital [the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre], and my husband [John Easterling, an American businessman and environmentalist]. My younger self would love John, as I do. He’s very warm and takes an interest in people. If he met me as a 10-year-old he would show me the plants he’s growing and teach me stuff in a professorly way.

If I met that 10-year-old Olivia, we’d go and spend time with the miniature horses. That was my favourite thing as a girl – just being with animals. I was always bringing home stray cats and dogs and kittens that people had abandoned, and taking them to the RSPCA. I was very motivated about animals and animal cruelty, and that’s never changed.

And if I showed her Grease, she would love it and have a good laugh. She would have thought that John Travolta was very handsome.

.

RETRO PIC



Aucun commentaire: