mercredi 25 avril 2018

WOMEN'S WEEKLY



Après la version papier, voici la version web :

As Australian icon Olivia Newton-John approaches her 70th birthday and heals from the return of breast cancer last year, her philanthropic work, love for her husband, John Easterling, and her memoir Don't Stop Believin' have taken centre stage. But there is one re-telling of her life story that she's not so sure about.

"There is also a movie of my life that's been made in Australia with Delta Goodrem playing me." She grimaces as she refers to the Channel Seven biopic, Olivia Newton-John Hopelessly Devoted To You.

"I probably won't watch it. When they told me they were doing it, I was horrified, because despite the fact that I'm well known I'm kind of private and my private life, even though it gets into the papers, is not something I want to talk about."

"I worry about the people in my life. It's not their fault they were married to me or were my boyfriend, so I didn't want it to happen. But then I realised it was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not. So I decided to make something positive out of the negative and I asked that any money that would come to me would go to my hospital so that I can do it and feel I care about it."

Read more at : https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/olivia-newton-john-responds-to-tv-biopic-46761




.
L'INSTA

denisetruscello  : Another photo from the Photo shoot with the Amazing Olivia Newton John for Australian Woman’s Weekly, had a Beautiful time on her ranch in Northern CA


Aucun commentaire: