dimanche 8 mars 2020

NUMERO 1




Après 7 semaines d'existence dans le BILLBOARD HOT100, Olivia Newton-John devient numéro 1 du classement des meilleurs ventes de 45t aux USA avec HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN MELLOW ... le 8 mars 1975 .. il y a donc..  45 ans  !





En 2013, en préambule d'un concert devenu mythique au ROYAL ALBERT HALL !



L'album HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN MELLOW suit la même tendance .. après 3 semaines l'album est dans le top 3 .. à la 3ème place du BILLBOARD 200 ! 





Même constat chez CASHBOX !




L'album fait son entrée à la 17ème place du classement TOP COUNTRY LP's


.
FAN DE




Last nights show was sooooo much fun and I feel blessed everyday I get to do what I love to do as my job. Yesterday was #internationalwomensday and I got to meet and chat to an incredible woman I’ve totally loved and admired throughout my life, and career as a singer. The inimitable @therealonj #olivianewtonjohn I’ve had the pleasure of singing a few songs for her daughter Chloe throughout this season of @dancingon10 so far....last night I teamed up with my girl @hayleyteal ❤️ and we smashed out #ladymarmalade (I’ll be posting that soon). Feeling pretty happy today peeps! Have a fabulous week everyone!! 💃🏼 🕺🏼 💃🏼 🕺🏼 💃🏼 🕺🏼 #sandradee #xanadu #grease #hoplesslydevotedtoyou #ninaferro #isangthat #imwiththeband #winningsong #vocalbadassery @hayleyteal @garypintomusic @andrewdesilvamusic @mikepensini @saltydrums @kitrileybass @sci_sonic @emiliokormanic @channel10au #dancingwiththestarsaustralia @grantdenyer @amandarosekeller @craigrevel @sharnaburgess @tristanmacmanus #claudiakarvan @angiekent_ @chloelattanziofficial @traviscloke_ @theprincewilkins @deanwells @therealedkavalee @celia_pacquola @damiim @therealbeauryan @jarrydbyrne @alexxvlad @gustavoviglio @jorjarea @lilycornish @shaemountain @aricyegudkin @violetabraumugica @meganwragg @julian_caillon #chacha #waltz #mambo #foxtrot #samba #ballroomdancing #sequins #fun #lovemyjob #grateful #amazingband 👠👗👘💜
Une publication partagée par Nina Ferro (@officialninaferro) le

Aucun commentaire: