vendredi 1 novembre 2019

MUSIQUES












.
L'INSTA

Behind the scene du Australian Woman's weekly
Chloe & sa mère ...



Hi everyone!!! Im so happy to be back. It has been such a powerful, challenging past year. Full of growth, healing, love, and rebirth. I am so excited to journey with you into the now. I actually have some big, exciting projects beginning in January. I am thrilled and so grateful to be able to do what I love again and share it with you. It’s the inner journey that matters, you see. Once I went inside and discovered I am not what I do. I am somethjng much deeper. With no title. I am you. You are me. Once you know your true value lies within. You can do anything, because your sense of self isn’t defined by whether you outeardly "succeed.” Its all success, if your growing and being of service to others. I get to create music and do shows for fun! My real purpose within it is to inspire and help other beings who have suffered or are suffering as i did. Thank you mama and james and papa and amazon dad and peanut and jelly for your unwavering love and support. And thank you for giving me a follow. It will be a wild ride. I love you! So excited! Yay!!!! Chloe Rose
Une publication partagée par Chloe Lattanzi (@chloelattanziofficial) le

Aucun commentaire: