jeudi 28 mars 2019

WHO

ONJ est dans le dernier WHO australien ... qui semble être le même article que le PEOPLE américain !


THE TRUTH ABOUT MY HEALTH
Olivia Newton-john
WHO
8 Apr 2019

Everyone has difficulty in their life,” she says. “I try to live in the moment and enjoy right now, which is all we have.”


 “I’ve been working my whole life. Now I’m getting up in the morning, feeding my cat and my dog and my husband, usually in that order. Just enjoying being a housewife.” She still sings her hits in the shower, but “I don’t have any work plans,” she says. “I’m just living life and figuring out what’s next. I know there will be something.”

—Newton-john





Un grand merci à Kay !


.
Honorees

Amy Sky & Olivia newton-John n’étaient pas présentes lors du dernier Black Tie and Boots Gala organisée par l'organisation HopeWest (à but non lucratif qui dessert l'ouest du Colorado et qui fournit des soins aux familles nécessiteuses.) Elles sont se fendues d'une petite vidéo de remerciements pour la reconnaissance de leur album LIV ON !

HopeWest celebrated the generosity of our supporters with the company of 750 guests during the 22nd annual Black Tie and Boots Gala. The gala, themed “The Great Outdoors,” was held on Saturday, February 23 at Two Rivers Convention Center in Grand Junction.



https://www.hopewestco.org/gala-2018-photo-gallery/

.

MAGNÉTO



Aucun commentaire: