samedi 12 janvier 2019

WOMAN'S WEEKLY

OLIVIA FIGHTS ON



New Zealand Woman’s Weekly
14 Jan 2019


Beloved Grease star Olivia Newton-John (70) has taken to Facebook to refute claims she only has weeks to live. The Australian singer, who is battling cancer for the third time, addressed the reports in a video: “I just want to say that the rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

“I am doing great! I wish you all the happiest and healthiest 2019 that is possible. Thank you all for your incredible love and support.”

Olivia’s niece also came to her defence. Tottie Goldsmith (56) said that Olivia was in “really good shape”, adding, “You can rest assured she is going nowhere.”

The star is currently being treated with radiation therapy and natural therapies. In an interview in September 2018, she said, “I’d be lying if I said I never [get scared]. There are moments, I’m human. If I allowed myself to go there, I could easily create that big fear. But my husband’s always there, and he’s there to support me. I believe I will win over it. That’s my goal.”

Aucun commentaire: