dimanche 10 juin 2018

SOUVENIRS

Ceux de la chanteuse américaine Rita Coolidge qui revient sur ses 50 ans de carrière à travers quelques photos dont une, prise lors du gala de l'unicef organisé en janvier 1979 ...


WHEN I look at this photo of rehearsals for The Music For UNICEF Concert in 1979, I remember the event’s wonderful spirit. It brought people together for the children, without egos.

I sang Fallen Angels with Kris Kristofferson, my then husband.

John Denver was there, one of the great voices, and Olivia Newton-John, as big as it gets after Grease. ABBA and Earth, Wind & Fire were on the bill, too. And Saturday Night Live comedian Gilda Radner. It was a fabulous line-up.

It was a thrill to be on stage with The Bee Gees. When I was starting out, I’d sing their songs in clubs.

Saturday Night Fever broke them wide open, but I’d always been a fan.

He’s not in the photo, but I remember Rod Stewart was there wearing purple spandex pants.

Read more at https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/971444/rita-coolidge-favourite-photograph-grammy-award-winning-star






Rita Coolidge est un peu oubliée de part chez nous .. elle fut l'une des interprètes pour une chanson d'un James Bond :

Aucun commentaire: