jeudi 19 avril 2018

LES SOUVENIRS DE DELTA

Sa première rencontre avec son idole de toujours s'est faite alors qu'elle avait 7 ans .. depuis ONJ est devenue son model, son mentor ... elle partage dans le InStyle quelques jolis moments partagés ...


Delta Goodrem is gearing up for the release of the Seven mini-series Hopelessly Devoted To You where she plays Australian entertainment icon Olivia Newton-John
And Goodrem, has revealed the moment when she accidentally met the real Newton-John when she was just seven years old.

“It was a passing moment — it was fate,” Goodrem told InStyle, out today.
“I was seven and I’d just gone to Phantom of the Opera with my mum in New York.
“(We were) sitting having a hot chocolate in a cafe and I saw Olivia walk in and I said ‘Oh my God, Sandy, Sandy’s here’.




“She heard my Australian accent and walked over to my table. I’ll never forget it. She said ‘Are you from Australia?’ I said ‘Yes’ and she said ‘Well, I hope I see you around tomorrow’.
“So all the next day in New York I was looking for Olivia. My parents were like ‘Delta!’ I remember it like it was yesterday. When I got diagnosed (with Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2003), Olivia wrote me a beautiful letter and that’s how we started, and we had a journey together from there.”
The 33-year-old singer and actress said she had recently been spending more time with Newton-John in Los Angles recording songs for the Olivia mini-series soundtrack.
“She’s been an angel, a total mentor,” she told InStyle.

“It’s a very deep spiritual connection. She always took me under her wing.

“Once I was writing a song for one of her albums and we were in Byron Bay staying at Gaia (a retreat co-owned by Newton-John).
She’d get up really early and say, ‘Come on, Delta, let’s go.’
“I feel like that’s a symbol of what she does (for me). She’s always been a guiding light.”




Merci Kay !

.
GREASE

The Press and Journal (Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire)
19 Apr 2018

Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta in the iconic Grease
It’s electrifyin’, fun, considered an absolute movie classic and, tonight, fans of the iconic musical Grease have a chance to see it in the cinema once more as Vue brings it back to the big screen at selected venues across the UK, including Aberdeen and Inverness.
Grease, which was first released 40 years ago, is one of the most successful musicals ever made and fans will have the chance to experience the film that cemented John Travolta as an acting legend and propelled Olivia Newton-John into stardom once more – in true Hollywood style on the big screen.
The film’s soundtrack sold more than eight million copies worldwide and includes hits such as You’re the One That I Want and Hopelessly Devoted to You.



The word lives on John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John. Below, Infinity War

The Galloway News
19 Apr 2018

Step back to 1978 at Newton Stewart from tomorrow until Sunday and sing along to the songs of Grease (PG), the musical that made stars of Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta.
Forty years on, the doors of Rydell High burst open again for fun and romance, car racing, beach parties and Pink Ladies. It is still the most popular musical with hit tunes and Sandy and Danny strutting their stuff.


THERE is no doubt that Grease is STILL the word – even 40 years later. The smash-hit 1978 musical today celebrates four decades since it first hit cinemas.
The gang from Rydell High brought us T-Birds, Pink Ladies and hits like Hopelessly Devoted To You and You’re The One That I Want which still light up the dance floor. And 1978 was also the momentous year that saw the launch of your fun-loving favourite newspaper – the Daily Star.





Aucun commentaire: