jeudi 15 mars 2018

DUETS


On apprends dans le West Australian ou le Herald Sun que Delta Goodrem est en train de finir la bande sonore de la série consacrée à Olivia Newton-John !
Delta partagerait 2 duos avec Olivia Newton-John .. et le choix est étonnant ! LET ME BE THERE et LOVE IS A GIFT ... à suivre !


Delta Goodrem’s new single is a bit racy.

Latest single is thawing the perception of her as the teen who sang Born to Try and Innocent Eyes.
The racy lyrics and sexy imagery on Think About You are her most mature to date.

“I totally understand some people going ‘Did Delta just sing I think about you naked when I’m looking at you’,” Goodrem said laughing.
“Australians know I am an adult, I’ve grown up, I run my own business.

“Some people needed me to grow slowly and I was always conscious of the family being a part of the shows. “But I’m also a woman with so many sides to me I haven’t shared yet. I’m thankful I am able to talk about numerous topics now. It’s OK, I can say the word ‘naked’ in a song.”

Think About You has already clocked up one million streams on Spotify and Goodrem is set to film the video next week.

The 33-year-old is staying silent on who the song may be about (“I’m never going to share that, some things you have to keep to yourself”).

Despite recent photographs she says she is single and politely declines to discuss her dating life, saying “If I have something to share I’ll let people know”.

Goodrem is finishing the soundtrack to her Seven Olivia Newton-John mini-series Hopelessly Devoted to You, which is being pitched at an international release.
The album will feature a duet between Goodrem and Newton-John on Let Me Be There and Love is a Gift.
“She was saying ‘Should I do the second verse?’ and I said ‘Olivia, you can sing whatever you want, wherever you want at any moment on the record’,” she reveals.


Dan Sultan subs for John Travolta on Goodrem’s version of You’re the One That I Want.

The West Australian
16 Mar 2018

LOVE IS A GIFT avec Anthony Warlow pour le Main Event Concert en Australie !




.
TWITTER

Grace à Liona Boyd, guitariste classique de renom, on sait qu'ONJ sera (re)diffusé dans l'émission Dr OZ ! .. Elles ont déjeuner ensembles dimanche dernier .. mais du coup elle ne nous dit pas ce qu'elles ont mangé ! Au vu de la photo .. c'était pas un "barboc" !




.
Dr Oz la "rediffe"





.
PHOTOS

Vu sur EBAY ...



Aucun commentaire: