lundi 7 novembre 2016

Videos

Le trio LIV ON à Nashville pour célébrer Beth Nielsen Chapman intronisée il y a peu au songwriters Hall Of Fame !





.
- Twist Of Fate Live 


Tunica 11-4-2016



.
- MAJESTIC EMPIRE

Elyssa Rae(:


HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU #olivianewtonjohn #sanantonio #texas #80s PERFECT @olivianewtonjohnofficial 👏🏻👏🏻"Hopelessly Devoted To You" Guess mine is not the first heart broken My eyes are not the first to cry I'm not the first to know There's just no getting over you You know I'm just a fool who's willing To sit around and wait for you But, baby, can't you see There's nothing else for me to do? I'm hopelessly devoted to you But now there's nowhere to hide Since you pushed my love aside I'm out of my head Hopelessly devoted to you Hopelessly devoted to you Hopelessly devoted to you My head is saying, "Fool, forget him." My heart is saying, "Don't let go. Hold on till the end." And that's what I intend to do I'm hopelessly devoted to you But now there's nowhere to hide Since you pushed my love aside I'm out of my head Hopelessly devoted to you Hopelessly devoted to you Hopelessly devoted to you
Une vidéo publiée par Mysore Diaz (@mysorediaz) le



Aucun commentaire: