mercredi 14 octobre 2015

Images


Portrait of singer Olivia Newton John and the band 'Tomorrow'; (L-R) Ben Thomas, Chris Slade and Vic Cooper, at Park Lane, London, August 25th 1970.
Getty Images


.
- L'art du Buzz

C'est Chloe Lattanzi qui après avoir utilisé le mot "Fuck" sur une vidéo partagé récemment avec sa mère rectifie le tire via son compte Instagram et cut la fin de la video..
Le Daily Mail et le Herald Sun s'en font l'écho !

On a entendu bien pire dans la bouche d'autres artistes .. et puis la "Chloe Rock'n'Roll attitude" a quelque chose de charmant ..


"I have a good heart with a dirty mouth !": Olivia Newton-John's daughter Chloe Lattanzi apologises for dropping the F-bomb in a thank you video to fans.

"I'm human just like you, and make mistakes! I have a habit of swearing when I'm nervous. You may not know it but I'm very shy and self-conscious on camera and sometimes forget how normal people talk.
'This whole fame thing is hard. I say one word then I can't sleep cuz I worry I will lose all the wonderful people who have supported me. From the bottom of my heart I am sorry".

Aucun commentaire: